2010/10/20

taster

The first panel from my comic. Yes. It's got a monkey. Yes, he's in peril. No, it's not in color yet. No, you don't get the glory of the dialogue or any other context. We'll be leaving it at just this for now.

For anyone interested in this kind of stuff (I am.) or who may want to build a 'soundtrack' for reading a long: here's a playlist of sorts that's on when i'm working on this project. I start my writing while i'm laying out pages so I think it's okay to have music while working. Dialogue's a little trickier, but anyhows...

In no particular order, bands that are pumping out on iTunes while doodling are:
*My Chemical Romance's first album and their newest single
*Death From Above 1979
*Les Savy Fav
*Lords
*Battle of Mice
*ISIS
*boris
*Mastadon
*Grinderman/Grinderman II

2 comments: