2010/10/27

NYCC Recap & More

Sorry for the delay and I'm going to keep this short.

We received some mail from the show, and no... our very own Richard did not send this in:

Hi Chet.

Just wanted to thank you again for the sketch you made for me. It is really neat, I will have it framed this week. Really enjoyed your comic and I am looking forward to your next one. Attached a couple pictures , hope you like them. Richard.


Richard also attached a couple of pictures of me drawing his sketch:



Thanks to you, Richard, and everyone else that's checked out the book.

For those of you waiting to be able to buy a copy of the PULP 21 PRIMER online, it's in the works. We've run into a few snags with our printer and net-distributor, but it's all being worked out. As soon as we know, you'll know.

Lots of interesting articles have been going up lately regarding the future of comics. While i haven't had the time to read two that I'm interested in, trust in fact that it will be discussed here.

In the meantime; check out these two links for some other people's thoughts:

http://webcomicoverlook.com/2010/10/26/ten-things-to-know-about-the-future-of-webcomics/

http://www.comixology.com/articles/412/-Ten-Things-to-Know-About-the-Future-of-Comics

Anyway, I need to get back to the Day Job and working on my next project, which will hopefully be debuting in about a week and a half.

That said; just wait until you guys see what Richard (Basey) has in store for you later this afternoon.

-Chet

No comments:

Post a Comment