2010/10/13

NYCC 2010 Recap

Chet here and the first line of business that I want to get out of the way is... A huge thank you to everyone who came by and gave us a shot.

We're almost sold out of our initial print run. The end of the week will see us posting a link for those of you who weren't able to make it to NYCC to buy the Primer online. Come Monday, we'll be posting some preview material for our forthcoming works that are scheduled to launch here - maybe, mwahahaha - at the end of October/beginning of November.

NYCC was an absolute blast. Wall to wall people. And admittedly at times I was getting frustrated with the sea of humans; but had to stop, take a breath - yes, dangerous at a con - and remind myself how awesome that kind of turn out is.

Foremost, the show was an invaluable learning experience. Our table/booth mate Ed Conley of EdContradictory.com has his con presence down and running like a well oiled machine. Awe is not the word. And I can't begin to express my gratitude in allowing us to share his space.

We at Pulp 21 are already planning for the shows we plan to hit in 2011 and how we're going to attack them.

That said, I'm going to keep this brief and will catch back up with all of you this coming weekend.

Stay tuned,
Chet

P.S. I'll go into a little more detail over the remainder of the week; but I'm still settling back into my life back home and gearing up for my next project with a lot of notes, reading, and sketching.

No comments:

Post a Comment